The Dawson on Morgan condos, which are located at 317 W. Morgan Street, Raleigh, NC, are currently approved with our company for conventional financing. A lot of people are not aware that often condos are difficult to finance as the condo complex itself must get mortgage approval as well as the buyer. Our team has gone through the process of approving The Dawson on Morgan condos for Freddie Mac conventional mortgage loans.
The Dawson on Morgan redefines upscale urban living. Located at the intersection of three of Downtown Raleigh’s most exciting districts — Glenwood South, The Warehouse District, and City Center — a world of dining, entertainment and culture is truly at your doorstep. Conceived with every luxury and convenience in mind, residents at The Dawson enjoy generous interiors and balconies, impressive and inviting public spaces, modern security access and building systems, and the convenience of a street-level restaurant location.
If you are a buyer that is interested in purchasing at The Dawson on Morgan:
- Contact us first for a loan pre-approval for a conventional mortgage
- It is possible to get up to 95% financing on a condo at The Dawson on Morgan if it will be a primary residence
- Once you have a pre-approval letter from our team, you can then ask your realtor to show you the property(ies) and make an offer
If you are a listing agent for a condo at The Dawson on Morgan:
- Update your listing to show the property is eligible for conventional financing.
- Make sure that you have a copy of the master insurance policies, list of amenities, condo declarations, and amount of HOA dues available to give to the buyers and agents
If you are a buyer’s agent for a buyer interested in The Dawson on Morgan:
- Make sure that your buyer is pre-approved for a mortgage with us
- Be aware of which type of mortgage loan your buyer is pre-approved as well as how much in seller paid costs are allowed
- Make sure that you explain the condo declarations, amenities, HOA dues, and master insurance policies to your buyer to make sure that they fully understand all of the details of the condo unit and complex at The Dawson on Morgan
Keep in mind that the borrower must be approved as well and that the condo guidelines or the condo’s characteristics itself could change which could affect the approved status.
Contact Team Move today for financing a condo purchase in Dawson on Morgan or other condos in NC, SC, and VA.
Team Move lends in areas such as Wilmington, Leland, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune, Whiteville, Shallotte, Southport, Elizabethtown, Lumberton, Fort Bragg, Pope Air Force Base, Fayetteville, Rockingham, Raleigh, Garner, Smithfield, Clayton, Goldsboro, Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Chapel Hill, Burgaw, Castle Hayne, Holden Beach, Supply, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Hubert, Tabor City, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Laurinburg, Topsail Beach, North Topsail Beach, Surf City, Sneads Ferry, Richlands, Wrightsville Beach, New Bern, Oak Island, Saint James, Wallace, as well as the rest of NC. North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Conway, Loris, Little River, Longs, as well as the rest of SC