Team Loan Officer
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Consult clients through the loan process from application to closing
- Track leads daily, schedule appointments, and respond to inquiries on transactions as needed.
- Coordinate and prepare the documentation necessary for verification and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Provide every client exceptional customer service
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to available evenings and weekends
- Active NMLS Number (candidates willing to take the test can also apply)
Benefits and Employee Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision plans offered
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Catered lunches and employee appreciation events
About OVM Financial
From our visionary opening in 2001, OVM Financial has taken what the mortgage industry has typically done and flipped it upside down – offering our customers, employees, and partners an experience like none other. Our core values of honesty, accountability, and integrity define who we are. Our success is not solely determined by profit and loss, but rather by the friends and families that benefit from our hard work. We understand that there is no larger financial decision made in a person’s life than that of homeownership, and we exist to ensure that the outcome of each transaction is smooth, informative, on-time, and life-changing. It is our goal to become our client’s mortgage provider for life by treating the entire process with the respect and care it deserves. OVM Financial is an independently owned and operated retail mortgage lender serving VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, MD, and FL. We have several branches and satellite office locations with the bulk of our operations team located at our corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. For five years running, we have been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.