OVM Financial has made the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 4th year in a row! With a 3-year growth of 120 team members and total revenue of $31.8M in 2017, OVM Financial climbed to #3,269 on the list.
“It’s a huge honor to make the list for the 4th year in a row,” said Adam Newman, CEO of OVM Financial. “We have a tremendously talented team that shows up every day to do their best work and to push the level of service we offer our customers to the next level. This award is a testament to their dedication, and I couldn’t be more proud of what we’ve accomplished together!”
2018 has been an eventful year for the OVM Financial team. Here are a few additional stats that highlight our growth and progress:
- We entered the Texas market in 2018, opening branches in Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio.
- In 2017-2018, we donated to 45 different charitable organizations with a grand total of $62,558.
- 55% of our loans met the criteria of 20-Day Clear – From application to Underwriting final approval.
- More than 90% of our loans are purchase loans versus refinance.
- In 2016-2017, we helped more than 2,000 families navigate the mortgage process and this year, that total will rise to 3,000.
- We’ve garnered more than 400 reviews on Zillow with an overall rating of 4.9 stars.
- We’ve collected more than 200 5-Star reviews on Facebook and Google.
Thank you to everyone who has been a part of the OVM Financial story, and a special thanks to all our customers – we wouldn’t be here without you!