MSA Marketing Project Manager
OVM Financial’s Marketing Department is expanding, and we are searching for a dynamic MSA Marketing Project Manager! As a company, we invest in various marketing and advertising efforts, requiring initial contract setup, billing setup and maintenance, and marketing setup.
Our MSA Marketing Project Manager will help set up new marketing partner agreements and manage existing ones and provide ongoing support for tracking our return on investment.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a keen eye for detail, an affinity for well-organized spreadsheets, basic accounting, and marketing knowledge! We are looking for someone with a passion for numbers that can also flex their creative muscles. If you’re an analytical thinker with a free-spirit, you are the unicorn that we need.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following characteristics and skillsets:
- Detailed-oriented with a knack for problem-solving
- Superior organization skills
- Must be a team player!
- Must be comfortable working in Excel and Google Sheets
Marketing Expense Management Duties:
- Accounting/LO deduction reporting for marketing credit cards
- Submit bi-monthly reports with accurate LO deductions to accounting
- Responsible for gathering/filing/maintaining all invoices on lead spends
- Coordinate lead splits and manages the initial setup, reporting, and maintenance, and cancellation
- Update all Google spreadsheets with all changes of lead splits
- Leads the dispensing/mailing/tracking of LO deductions
Marketing Service Agreement Duties:
- Manage the initial set up of new marketing partnerships
- Deliver marketing collateral and ensure proper placement of all materials
- Order yard signs for marketing partners monthly
- Complete monthly checklists in the absence of the MSA Compliance Manager
- Maintain up-to-date MSA partner agent names on Google Sheets
- Help coordinate monthly check issuance and the mailing of payments to partners
- Manage the process for tracking ROI for our current marketing spends
Benefits and Employee Perks
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans offered
- Paid vacation + holidays (including your birthday)
- 401K with company match
- Weekly catered lunches in-house
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year, including our annual awards ceremony, Charity Bash, Christmas party, and Legum Legacy Golf Tournament
- Mentoring, coaching, and encouragement from OVM leaders
Working On Our Team
Every company has a secret weapon. Ours isn’t so secret. Our employees’ overall work experience directly translates to our client’s level of satisfaction with their lending experience. That’s why the OVM Financial office is no stranger to morning coffee rituals, mid-week surprises, annual traditions, or the recognition of a job well done! “Company Culture” isn’t an expression, it’s a feeling, and when you walk through our corporate office halls, we know that you will feel it too!
About OVM Financial
From our visionary opening in 2001, OVM Financial has taken what the mortgage industry has typically done and flipped it upside down – offering our customers, employees, and partners an experience like none other. Our core values of honesty, accountability, and integrity define who we are. Our success is not solely determined by profit and loss, but rather by the friends and families that benefit from our hard work. We understand that there is no larger financial decision made in a person’s life than that of homeownership, and we exist to ensure that the outcome of each transaction is smooth, informative, on-time, and life-changing. Our goal is to become our client’s mortgage provider for life by treating the entire process with the respect and care it deserves. OVM Financial is an independently owned and operated retail mortgage lender serving VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, MD, and FL. We have several branches and satellite office locations with the bulk of our operations team located at our corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. For five years running, we have been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
See what we’re up to on social media and give us a follow to keep up with the best lending community in town!