Loan Officer Assistant
This position involves supporting a team of loan originators as well as performing daily administrative tasks. The ideal candidate would have a background in the mortgage industry as a Loan Officer Assistant with a minimum of 2-years of experience and possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Loan Officer Assistant – NMLS ID is required.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately.
- Be a team player and have the ability to work well with both loan officers and ops staff.
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to staying ahead of schedule on assigned files
- Must be a quick learner and stay up-to-date on new guidelines and procedures
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude are a must.
Benefits and Employee Perks
- Competitive compensation packages – salary + bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision plans offered
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays (including your birthday)
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year, including our annual awards ceremony, Charity Bash, Christmas party, and Legum Legacy Golf Tournament
- Mentoring, coaching, and encouragement from OVM leaders
Working On Our Team
Every company has a secret weapon. Ours isn’t so secret. Our employees’ overall work experience directly translates to our client’s level of satisfaction with their lending experience. That’s why the OVM Financial office is no stranger to morning coffee rituals, mid-week surprises, annual traditions, or the recognition of a job well done! “Company Culture” isn’t an expression, it’s a feeling, and when you work with us, you’ll feel it too!
About OVM Financial
From our visionary opening in 2001, OVM Financial has taken what the mortgage industry has typically done and flipped it upside down – offering our customers, employees, and partners an experience like none other. Our core values of honesty, accountability, and integrity define who we are. Our success is not solely determined by profit and loss, but rather by the friends and families that benefit from our hard work. We understand that there is no larger financial decision made in a person’s life than that of homeownership, and we exist to ensure that the outcome of each transaction is smooth, informative, on-time, and life-changing. It is our goal to become our client’s mortgage provider for life by treating the entire process with the respect and care it deserves. OVM Financial is an independently owned and operated retail mortgage lender serving VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, MD, and FL. We have several branches and satellite office locations with the bulk of our operations team located at our corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. For five years running, we have been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
See what we’re up to on social media and give us a follow to keep up with the best lending community in town!