Junior Encompass Admin
The candidate will be primarily responsible for Level 1 support of the Ellie Mae Encompass360 Banker Edition and any applications related to/integrated with the LOS. The candidate will be working directly with our internal users across the enterprise, and any required vendors. As a secondary role, the candidate will assist with Level 1 computer support (hardware and software) when necessary. The candidate will be working with the Senior Business Analyst daily and reporting to the IT Director.
- Manage help desk requests from internal users while troubleshooting and resolving in a timely manner and accelerating any items to the Senior Business Analyst and/or Ellie Mae tech support as needed.
- Develop working relationships with technical support department at Ellie Mae.
- Assist the Senior Business Analyst in the timely resolution of production interruptions.
- Perform application software installation and upgrades.
- Maintain confidentiality to the information being processed, stored, and/or accessed by the end-users and customers.
- Assist Senior Analyst/IT Director with Level 1 support issues, when necessary.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
- Communicate in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Exercise independent judgment and ability to work independently.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Report any potential or actual violations of such policies, practices, or procedures to the IT Director, Compliance Director, and/or CEO.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the IT Director.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in Mortgage Operations required.
- Experience with Ellie Mae Encompass360 Banker Edition is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Must be very teachable in an involving environment.
- Ability to communicate information, both verbal and written, to other staff.
Working On Our Team
Every company has a secret weapon. Ours isn’t so secret. Our employees’ overall work experience directly translates to our client’s level of satisfaction with their lending experience. That’s why the OVM Financial office is no stranger to morning coffee rituals, mid-week surprises, annual traditions, or the recognition of a job well done! “Company Culture” isn’t an expression, it’s a feeling, and when you walk through the halls of our corporate office, we know that you will feel it too!
About OVM Financial
From our visionary opening in 2001, OVM Financial has taken what the mortgage industry has typically done and flipped it upside down – offering our customers, employees, and partners an experience like none other. Our core values of honesty, accountability, and integrity define who we are. Our success is not solely determined by profit and loss, but rather by the friends and families that benefit from our hard work. We understand that there is no larger financial decision made in a person’s life than that of homeownership, and we exist to ensure that the outcome of each transaction is smooth, informative, on-time, and life-changing. It is our goal to become our client’s mortgage provider for life by treating the entire process with the respect and care it deserves. OVM Financial is an independently owned and operated retail mortgage lender serving VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, MD, and FL. We have several branches and satellite office locations with the bulk of our operations team located at our corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. For five years running, we have been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
See what we’re up to on social media and give us a follow to keep up with the best lending community in town!