The candidate will be part of the Encompass team which is responsible for maintaining and monitoring the company’s loan origination system, ICE Mortgage Encompass360 Banker edition, and support for various 3rd party mortgage-related applications. The candidate will be working directly with our internal users across the enterprise and any required vendors. The candidate will be working on internal resources to improve the loan processes through the company. The candidate must be a team player who will assist the team to troubleshoot and resolve issues, implementing new solutions, and improve workflow processes.
- Examine applications and implement proactive monitoring and redundancy at all tiers.
- Review and guide application designs to meet performance, scalability, and reusability requirements.
- Work with other department heads to develop and execute system processes.
- Collaborate with other members of the Encompass team and department leads to provide successful application delivery and support.
- Contribute to technical processes for improving workflow across multiple software platforms.
- Troubleshoot and resolve deployment/configuration/setup issues and work with appropriate teams to correct any issues.
- Maintain confidentiality to the information being processed, stored, and/or accessed by the end-users and customers.
- Minimum of 2 years job experience in the mortgage environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relative field preferred.
- Experience with Encompass360 Banker Edition is required.
- Encompass360 knowledge:
- Encompass SDK Stand Alone applications
- Encompass SDK plugins
- Encompass SDK Code Base Forms
- Input Forms Builder
- Managing the Reporting Database and Business Rules
- Encompass Admin knowledge
- Strong understanding of .Net Frameworks and associated runtime environments.
- Familiar with PowerShell scripting skills.
- Knowledge of build automation, release management, and system testing best practices.
- Working knowledge of scripting language to support automated tasks.
- Ability to work with 3rd party vendors and software.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, both in the office and remotely.
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate information, both verbal and written, using the English language sufficient to communicate to other staff members and perform job functions.
- Able to multi-task (e.g., simultaneous usage of several applications, etc.).
- Compliance with all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws, and Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) requirements is required. The employee must complete annual training in these areas.
Working On Our Team
Every company has a secret weapon. Ours isn’t so secret. Our employees’ overall work experience directly translates to our client’s level of satisfaction with their lending experience. That’s why the OVM Financial office is no stranger to morning coffee rituals, mid-week surprises, annual traditions, or the recognition of a job well done! “Company Culture” isn’t an expression, it’s a feeling, and when you walk through the halls of our corporate office, we know that you will feel it too!
About OVM Financial
From our visionary opening in 2001, OVM Financial has taken what the mortgage industry has typically done and flipped it upside down – offering our customers, employees, and partners an experience like none other. Our core values of honesty, accountability, and integrity define who we are. Our success is not solely determined by profit and loss, but rather by the friends and families that benefit from our hard work. We understand that there is no larger financial decision made in a person’s life than that of homeownership, and we exist to ensure that the outcome of each transaction is smooth, informative, on-time, and life-changing. It is our goal to become our client’s mortgage provider for life by treating the entire process with the respect and care it deserves. OVM Financial is an independently owned and operated retail mortgage lender serving VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, MD, and FL. We have several branches and satellite office locations with the bulk of our operations team located at our corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. For five years running, we have been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.